Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Left Shoe Blues

so im walking around campus and when i take a step with my left foot i hear that damn "quack quack". yall know what im talking bout when the bottom of your shoe gets a lil worn and makes a squeak noise that sounds similar to a ducks quack. then i relized that this is the second pair of shoes this week that has quacked on me with the left shoe. so i guess my question is, why??? why me? why now,in one week? why the left shoe?..... i dont know so oh well fuck it...



im in the libary right now and i should be wrapping this up and running off to my 12:45 class but this girl just came in and gave me this im trying beat look, so yeah imma stick around and see wheres this goes cause shes a giraffe...... Giraffe- a female with long thick legs. hints giraffe.....B.A.C.K. crew whaddup

No comments:

Post a Comment