Monday, March 16, 2009

Best Album of Spring/Summer

so my nigga e-diddy hits me up today (check him out at tcttoday.com) asking me the order of how good the following cds will be in my opinion they where wales album aka Attention: Deficit, the last kiss, losos way, deeper than rap, and before i self destruct

now ima let yall know my outlook in order...dont get mad at me get swagger b. lets go:

1) Attention: Deficit- Ive talked to a couple people about it today and they all think that the pick is mad biased but to tell you the truth i really think the joint is gonna be a classic...niggas forever been sleepin on wale and he got somethin to prove man...dmv stand up

2) Deeper Than Rap- From all I heard from this joint its gonna be very good the nigga ross steppin hi game up out here for real.

3)Losos Way/The Last Kiss-They both been consistent with the good albums for awhile now if I had to give a tiny edge to one of them it would be kiss but lets see what happens.

4)Before I Self Destruct- I hope its okay.

If yall dont like my opinion nigga fuck all of you...:)

G

1 comment:

  1. its the boy E Diddy, shout out to the BACK crew. You Know its going down this summer in canada/camdem yards/bourbon where ever TCT and BACK meet up. But Im bringing BARS nigga, get yall rhyme game up. and dont sleep on LOSO's Way

    ReplyDelete