Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Final Finale

First thing First after my Final Final on Friday(see I learned alliteration my english professor would be proud) im going home and im going to sleep. Nah not being a lazy nigga just havent had a real/good nights sleep since sept.2. This staying up doing work till 3 and waking back up at 6 just to make it to a 8 oclock lecture and start the cycle all over again has taken its toll. While taking the final for this 8 oclock class, I was bubbling in an answer on the scantron and caught myself dozing off (fyi when in doubt B it out). Real random, of all the times to fall asleep during a final(not promoting it) while reading a boring essay question, thinking about an answer to a boring essay question, or when spacing out from time to time, I almost fell asleep while I was bubbling an answer. So im shooting for a mini hybernation I dont need alot just like a good 5 or 6 hour slumber and im good. And im unplugging everything, turning my phone off and taking the battery out(go hard or go home). I hope the house dont catch on fire or nothing while im sleep cause imma be gone, im trying to be legally declared dead in 7 states for these 5 to 6 hours. But please believe when I awake im trying get into some reckless ish B.A.C.K. crew whaddup. Oh yeah but first this girl going come over and imma show her how to work a lil something in the kitchen, cause how you going mess with me and not know how to cook lol. But after that yeah its going down.
B.A.C.K. crew whaddup

No comments:

Post a Comment