Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wale my man and everything but...

I just listened to that wale ft. brother ali 2nd time around joint and damn!!!

Now wale is my dude, my ace, my go to guy for substance flow and I never really listen to brother ali (to tell the truth never really heard of em). Wale started it off and it wasnt bad, but it was nothing special just a classic, general wale verse. Then brother ali came on and killed it. I mean damn!!! I hope he wasnt talking bout wale in his verse cause, that was some straight ill. Speaking on how stuff is in the industry, these record labels, wack mcees, producing lyrical content for the audience, etc. Just venting, seemed like he been waiting to exhale on that one. Straight fire, imma fan now.

B.A.C.K. crew whaddup

No comments:

Post a Comment